So for those of you who thought I was joking about going to Canada this weekend: Nick has left the country.
- I think all of Northern Kentucky is taking a short migration up to Windsor. I saw one car from Boone county in the states between Toledo and Detroit, and the car I was behind at customs at 3:30 am was from Kenton, the same county I’m from.
- There is nothing inherent about Canadian road design that makes it harder to get lost. Not less than three turns into the country I had gotten lost.
- The custom officer is actually friendly at three in the morning. He actually asked me which way my county went on Tuesday. Perhaps I’m not the only one with this idea
- Windsor is a real college town. Not that half-assed Fairborn shit.
- I somehow landed a hotel on Priceline thats bigger than my apartment.
- This is also the first time I’ve seen a recycle bin in a hotel room. (Yes, I’ve used it.)
Well.. I’m looking forward to a relaxing few days….