- It takes two for terrorism - London does the right thing. It stated very clearly: we are not intimidated. [Jul, 8 2005]
- Good 'ol American Overreaction
- The subtext: We're scared. al Qaeda doesn't even have to attack Americans or on American soil to scare Americans.
(The decision to move to Canada gets easier and easier everyday.) [Jul, 8 2005]
- Do Tax Cuts for the Wealthy Stimulate Employment? - This is an impeccably argued article. The logic is clear, the tax cuts that have come are shifting the burdens to the people on the poorer end of the scale. (Don't forget that that $2 trillion increase in debt has likely been financed by the same people who got the tax cut, but in this case they get their money back with interest; Paid by those who pay more taxes.) [Jul, 8 2005]
- The Klan, right up the street - To be fair Hamilton is about 40 minutes from me but it is part of the Greater Cincinnati area. Its amazing how people can hate and continue to hate. For the most part it does more harm to the hater than the hated. [Jul, 11 2005]